v3.2 [17 Feb 2013]
1. Changed the "Save AutoRecover info" feature so that it actually does what it says. Formerly, it would save the project instead of just saving the auto recover info.
2. Fixed a bug where customizations made to the toolbar were not being saved.
3. Reformatted the E-Coord Readme.doc file to be easier to read, and removed some unnecessary information from it.
4. Removed the "Number of Items on the Most Recently Selected Items of a drop-down box" option on the Options window, which did nothing.
5. Removed the "Double-clicking on a project in the Project Explorer will" option from the Options window, which had no purpose.
6. Fixed a bug on the Project Explorer window, where double clicking on a project opened the Open Project dialog instead of actually opening the project you double clicked.
7. Fixed a bug on the Options window where changing the setting for the number of recent files option did not affect anything. Also changed the maximum from 20 to 10, since 10 is the actual maximum.
8. Corrected the appearance of some of the program's windows, including General Project Data, Device Library - Add New Device, Select Device, Print Preview.
9. Fixed a problem on the Edit Device Library window, where the toolbar's position was customizable but did not remember any user changes.
10. Removed the menu item "Help | Search for Help On," since all it did was open the help window, and did not do anything specific about searching.
11. Replaced the About E-Coord box with a better version of that window.
12. Removed the "Show Title Scren at Startup" option from the Options window, since that option was not useful.
13. Made it so if E-Coord is already open but minimized and you try to open it again the original instance will be restored to a normal windowstate.
14. Corrected the appearance of several of the main window's toolbar buttons.
15. Corrected the scrolling behavior on the Print Preview window.
16. Added a "Help | Tip of the Day" menu item so you can open that dialog even if the option to show it at startup has been turned off. Also removed the "Show Tips at startup" checkbox from the Options window, since there is no need for it now.
17. Removed the "Show Toolbar Tips" option from the Options window, since turning the option off has no benefit.
18. Updated the help file.
19. Fixed a bug on the View Coordination Curves window, where if that window was maximized and you clicked a note and then clicked Move from the popup menu the starting position of both the dragging rectangle and the mousepointer would not be correct.
20. Fixed a bug on the View Coordination Curves window, where when the device type is a motor and you set the Starter Type to Auto Transformer and then you set the Voltage Tap to 80% the Percent of Inrush would get set to 25% instead of 64%, and when Voltage Tap was set to 50% the Percent of Inrush was set to 64% instead of 25%.
21. Made it so you can pan the Print Preview by pressing the mouse button down and moving the mouse. Changed the mouse icon to indicate that.
22. Made it so when you scroll the Print Preview with the scrollbars it immediately scrolls. Formerly it would not scroll until you released the mousebutton.